Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

When I am an old woman...I'd like to be like these ladies

A Femme d'Un Certain Age posted a link to this video and it is so inspirational I had to share it.  It is 47 minutes long and chronicles 6 older women who truly enjoy life.   They are true individuals who express themselves their dress, their work, and their art.  I was 10 minutes into the video and couldn't stop smiling.  Their exuberance for life was contagious.   When I am an old woman, I'd like to be like them.



Link:  http://youtu.be/4znrNtLKDE4

2 comments:

  1. :) Me too. May have to pinch this video and post it on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...