Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

2016: Not the best start

Friends, 2016 has not been off to a good start.  We had some sadness in our family as my dad died on January 6th.  He had been in the hospital for the last 2 weeks of 2015 and was showing some improvement and was moved to a rehab facility.  Last Wednesday night, he stopped breathing. 

My blogging had been pretty poor last year and right now, I don't feel up to it.  Let me sign off with a photo of my Dad & I when I was about 8 that we took in one of those Old Time Photo Booths:

9 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear the news of your dad's passing. I hope you find comfort in the memories you created. Take all the time you need--blogging will be here when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your loss Meigan. May happy memories get you through this difficult time. Looking forward to your return to blogging when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this sad news. I'll hold the good thought for you. Loosing dads...devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in my thoughts, Meigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sorry for you and your family's loss Meigan. I can't imagine.

    That is truly a wonderful photo and I hope you continue to find comfort and joy in the memories of your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about hear about the loss of you dad. What a precious picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Meigan. I lost my dad last March, and I know what you're going through. Take whatever time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you can find peace in the people you're surrounded with and the good memories you have from all of your years together

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...