Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Essentials Sew Along: Done!

The Fall Essentials Sew Along (FESA) has come to an end.  Here are my accomplishments:

1.  Fashionable Foundations for Frosty Weather : bottoms, trousers, skirts, jeans, etc
Tania CulottesJalie 2908 Gray jeans, McCalls 3830 (modified to A-line), HP Marrakesh Pants


2.  Chic Chemises for Cool Climates: blouses, tops, cardigans, sweaters:

New Look 6808, New Look 6407, Jalie 2556, Butterick 5354, Jalie 2449 Crossover Tee, Kwik Sew 3555, New Look 6150 (unblogged), Kitchy Coo Lady Skater Dress as a Tee (unblogged)


3.  Fabulous Frocks: any type of dress
Nope.

4.  Underneath It All: underwear, bra

 
 
Orange Lingerie Marlborough Bra

5.  Tender Tootsies (no plans to make socks)
Nope

6.  Those Cozy Nights: pajamas

Very exciting (ha ha), knit PJ pants made from New Look 6110 (yes, I have very short legs!)

7.  Baby It's Cold Outside:  Outerwear, hats, mittens
Sigh...I really wanted to make a coat, but it just didn't happen.  I did, however, make 2 very cute Halloween costumes: Anna & Elsa


The cold never bothered me anyway

Hopefully my coat-making will start up soon.  All in all, I think the FESA was a big success. 












4 comments:

I love your comments and I read every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...