My pattern started at size 16 so I needed to grade it down. I made a quick muslin and was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. I made the back quite a bit narrower, which is a normal adjustment for me, and added a CB seam to conserve fabric. The fabric was a Leaf Green active-wear knit from Fabric Mart, leftover from my Jalie 2566 cardigan and the green just so happened to match the green in my refashioned Target skirt!
Last up is a chiffon cardigan made from McCall's 6559, view B:
I was straightening up my fabric closet and discovered a bright pink chiffon saree I had purchased in India. The color perfectly matched the bright pink in the striped ITY skirt I had just made!
Making a cardigan from the chiffon saree would give me more variations in my Travel Wardrobe, so I popped a brand new size 9 needle in my machine and off I went. I knew that chiffon was not easy to sew, so I lowered my sewing standards so as not to drive myself nuts. I knew that my sleeve caps would have visible gathers and I was ok with that. I cut the pattern pieces on the cross-grain so I could use the selvage at the hem. I added 2" of width across the bicep. I needed about an inch of extra room and I knew that any stress would split the fabric so I made it 2" wider.