Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Yoga Mat Wrap

Our local library collects unwanted magazines, and then everyone can peruse and take what they'd like.  Sometimes there are only old issues of Golf Digest or the AARP magazine available.  Other times, I will get lucky and I'll find Better Homes & Garden, or Gourmet, or even Fitness.  A few weeks ago, I came across a pile of Fitness magazines (some still in the plastic), so I grabbed them all.  Now that school has started back up, I'm able to make it to the gym and try to get back in shape after my 3 year Indian holiday.  In one of those magazines, I saw a photo of the "prAna Yoga Mat Wrap" and I thought--wow that would be easy to make!  So I did.  Here it is: 


It's nothing fancy, and not a whole tote bag.  Just a piece of fabric with a velcro closure that will keep my yoga mat from unrolling in the closet, in the car, and walking into the gym.  I used cotton with Indian paisley and flower motifs that just so happens to match my purple mat!  

Easy-peasy!


1 comment:

I love your comments and I read every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...