Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The New Classics

The last top I made was New Look 6808, and there were 65+ reviews on Pattern Review.  I have now completed New Look 6407, and there are 75+ reviews!!  These classic type of patterns with lots of positive reviews seem to be...the New Classics.  I have been thinking about the concept of 'New Classic' patterns and for me, they are my go-to patterns, the ones in which I have made several versions.

Here are my "New Classics":

Pants:  Jalie 2908 jeans (here, here, here, & here)
Plain Tee shirt: a toss up between the Renfrew and Jalie 2566 (sadly and boringly unblogged)
Fancier Tee: Butterick 5354 (here and another TBA)
Button down shirt: New Look 6407 (here)
Woven top: New Look 6808 (here)
Skirt: McCalls 3830 (versions 1-3 here)
Swimsuit:  Jalie 3023 tankini.  (made here, here Day 31 of MMM'13, and here)

So tell me, what are your 'New Classic' patterns?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...