Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Second and Third Sorbettos

I am keeping up with my New Years Goals in posting more and cleaning up all of my "Draft" blog posts and turning them into published blog posts!  So without further ado, I present my Second Sorbetto:

I made this one using an orange cotton with a diagonal diamond pin-tuck pattern sewn right in.  I skipped the pleat on the front of the blouse and found matching poplin to use for the bias binding at the neck and  armholes.  Here's a closeup of the fabric.


But wait!  There's more!  Sorbetto #3 was made with an embroidered white cotton with plain white cotton used for the bias tape.  


What else can I say about the Sorbetto?  It's cute.  It's easy, and IT'S FREE!  3 good things yield 3 good versions.  :)

1 comment:

I love your comments and I read every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...